Since the outbreak of COVID-19, MDSC has been providing a range of online therapies and social support to help us all get through the pandemic. We are delighted with your feedback on these services and are pleased to continue to make this support available to you now and in the future.
This page details the classes and videos available. We will continue to post class reminders and other MDSC updates frequently on our Facebook page so do follow us on there to stay up to date.
To book a session or for any enquiries, please call us on 02476 100770 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In particular, if you are experiencing pain or are concerned about managing your condition, please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss how we can help.
Not yet registered with us? Find out how to get a referral.
MDSC exercise videos
Online guided therapy sessions
- Individual Physiotherapy/Exercise session – with Lynn, Ulrike, Kelly and Kate
- Individual Osteopathy/Breathing session – with Jane and France
- Small Group Physiotherapy/Exercise session with individualised support – Lynn, Ulrike, Kelly, Kate
- Small Group Osteopathy/Breathing session with individualised support – France
Pre-booking is required to join these sessions.
Weekly drop-in classes
- Seated exercise with Ulrike – Tuesdays 2 pm
- Breathing and more with France – Fridays 2 pm
No booking required. If you miss one of our weekly drop-in classes and would like a link to a video recording of the class, contact us and we will sent you a secure link for viewing.
Additional exercise ideas
- Stretches and massage courtesy of NMC Winsford – bit.ly/nmcstretch
- Cardio workout courtesy of NMC Winsford – bit.ly/nmccardio
- Advice on exercise courtesy of MD UK – bit.ly/mdukadvice
Don’t forget, when using exercise videos, always work at your own pace and level. If something feels painful or uncomfortable, stop and seek advice from one of our team.