We would love for your business to become one of our Corporate Friends! All businesses that donate or fundraise £500 or more are eligible for our Corporate Friends programme for 12 months, enjoying the following amazing benefits:
- Have a real impact on the lives of people on your community – your business will be helping to provide physical therapies for people with muscle-wasting conditions
- Clear demonstration of your company’s commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility to your customers, staff and the public
- Meet and greet – your opportunity to reach our community service users and carers, including the opportunity to visit us in Centre, speak to staff, service users and carers to generate PR coverage
- Your logo displayed on our Corporate Friends page
- Personalised certificate of support for display in your premises or include on your website, in your staff newsletters and so on
- Acknowledgement of thanks and opportunity for quotes across our social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn)
- Special acknowledgement in MDSC’s Magazine for people with and affected by MD in the Midlands and beyond
Take a look at the different ways you can make a corporate donation or fundraise for MDSC through your business:
CHARITY OF THE YEAR
Invite MD Support Centre to be your company’s next Charity of the Year.
DONATE A % OF SALES
From your chosen product or service. We partner with the Work for Good platform to make it quick and easy to set up. It’s the perfect way for a small business to make an impact.
DONATE AN AUCTION PRIZE / RAFFLE PRIZE
Donate a product or service to one of our regular raffle or auction events and we will promote your business in our auction catalogue / marketing for the event.
MAKE A ONE-OFF DONATION
If you wish to publicise your donation, we can help by acknowledging your support on our social media channels and e-newsletters. Your company may also claim tax relief on your donation.
SPONSOR AN EVENT
Sponsor our Annual Open Day in return for exclusive branding opportunities online and on social media.
Is a member of your staff fundraising for MD Support Centre? Match the sponsorship they raise themselves with a donation.
Sign up to Give-As-You-Earn for free to enable your employees to make regular pre-tax donations through their salary.