Fundraising in your local community is fun and a great way to meet people, as well as a vital source of support for the MD Support Centre.
There are lots of ways to get involved in fundraising, from holding a coffee morning to having a dress-down day at work; and from running a marathon to attending or organising an event. Whatever you decide to do, we will help every step of the way with advice, materials and can help with local press to cover your event.
To get started, give our fundraising team a call on 02476 100770 for a chat or email us.
– an A5 size flyer (two sides) which you can send out with letters, or hand out at work; print second side on reverse.
– a form to collect sponsorship money for a sponsored event (e.g. bike ride, run etc)
– a letter which you can personalise and send to businesses, clubs, schools, press etc, when asking for support.
– a small compliment slip sized form which can be used to make a single donation to us; print out and share at events, etc
– a small compliment slip sized form which can be used to set up a regular donation to us; print out and share at events, etc
Fundraising and Awareness Teams
We have a number of Fundraising and Awareness Teams in different areas of the Midlands – and are looking to start up many more.
The purpose of the Teams is to inspire the community to fundraise for the Centre and to carry out exciting fundraising initiatives themselves also.
The Teams meet on a regular basis, and would love to welcome new members. If you would be interested in joining a Team, or setting up your own, please contact Kay on 02476 100770 or firstname.lastname@example.org
See our current Teams here.