8th June 2019
12:00pm - 5:00pm
Refectory @ Hereward College Campus
Muscular Dystrophy Support Centre warmly invites you to our 2019 Open Day and AGM!
Saturday, 8 June 2019, 12pm – 5pm
Join us for an afternoon of information, connection and sharing focusing on Health & Wellbeing –
- Inspiring and informative talks and sessions on nurturing your mind, body and soul
- Complimentary lunch and refreshments
- Complimentary taster sessions of osteopathy and complementary therapies provided by our team
- Stalls featuring the latest mobility equipment, tech and aids, travel and more
- Our Annual General Meeting (AGM)- hear about our plans for more satellite clinics and expanding support. Share your questions, ideas and feedback with us to help develop the support you need.
***with special guest speaker Martyn Sibley of Disability Horizons and more***
Register for FREE by Friday 31 May 2019 and upon sign-in at the Open Day, you will be automatically entered into a raffle for a special door prize. The door prize is exclusively for pre-registered guests who attend our Open Day so register today!
More details and info coming soon….
#inspiring independence #strongerforlonger